Hi fam! I'm creating this blog so that it will be easier for our family to keep track of one another, as I find our communications between each other become more and more sparse as everybody spreads out to do their thing. Also, Tracy told me that we don't hear from each other enough, and I agreed with her. So I hope this will be a start of something that will keep us all in touch with each other. You can just read if you like, or you can post. Eventually this will become a different website altogether so I can more fully customize it, but I think this is a good start. I'm also going to use this as a kind of journal, if you will, just to keep more track of my highly interesting (bah) life.
Feel free to post comments and/or pictures from trips, funny things, etc.
Friday, January 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment